Monday, April 13, 2009

May Workshop Project 2 - Forest Friends Card


I think this is my favorite card for the May workshop! I wasn't quite sure what I was going to do with the Forest Friends set when I ordered it from the Occasions Mini Catalogue...but I just had to have it, it was so cute!


It's a pretty easy card to put together, I opted to use the ribbon as the "grass" in the picture, but you can easily sponge or brush on some grass as well if you like. for the clouds, I cut out the shapes from post its and used a sponge dauber to sponge on the sky with Baja Breeze.


Stamp Sets
  • Forest Friends $ 19.95 from the Occasions Mini
  • Warm Words $25.95

Ink
  • Chocolate Chip $6.95
  • Baja Breeze $6.95
  • Kiwi Kiss $6.95
  • Chocolate Chip Marker $3.95
  • Old Olive Marker $3.95
Paper
  • Whisper White cardstock $8.95/40 sheets 8.5x11
  • Chocolate Chip DSP $11.25/12 sheets 12x12
  • Kiwi Kiss cardstock $6.50/24 sheets 8.5x11

Other materials
  • Dimensionals $4.95/300
  • Kiwi Kiss 5/8" grosgrain ribbon $12.25/15 yds
  • Small Oval punch $19.95
  • Large Oval punch $19.95
  • Horizontal Slot punch $7.50
  • Sponge Daubers $13.75/12

No comments:

Post a Comment