I've been working really hard over the last few weeks to get my workshops and events planned out...and here they are!
I offer three different types of stamping events:
MONTHLY WORKSHOP for $20+GST, you and your friends get to make & take home 5 different projects. Supplies, snacks and step-by-step instruction is provided. Come to 5 monthly workshops and come to the 6th one on me! I've settled on the dates and times for my monthly workshops for the next few months. The dates/location can be found at my Stampin' Up! website.
STAMP NIGHTS for $5 + cost of supplies we will work on one special project!
HOME WORKSHOP A workshop with me will take about 3 hours, which includes time for you to serve snacks to your friends & guests. I will bring all the materials for 3 "make & take" projects for $10/person. Hostesses can earn benefits & prizes and have a waived workshop fee as well. It's a perfect girls night activity!
**********************************
I am also available for custom invitations, fundraisers and non-profit events. I don't really have something set up for these "events" but I'll make it work.
No comments:
Post a Comment